These noodles are so chewy, paired with miso glazed Lion’s Mane, Boc Choi and Scallions this dish will surely satisfy your Asian food craving.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
I used Sun Chlorella which can be found pretty much in most supermarkets. The noodles were surprisingly chewy and with 2 grams of chlorella. Chlorella contains a range of nutrients, including proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, including antioxidants. I highly recommend checking them out. Cooks in minutes and the flavors you can combine them with is limitless.
What you need
- Chlorella udon (Sun Chlorella)
- Olive oil
- Boc Choy
- Mushroom Oyster Sauce
- Potato Starch
- Lions Mane Mushrooms
- Cook chlorella noodles as directed in package
- Sauté sliced up lions mane and boc choy
- Deglaze with (oyster mushroom sauce + water + potato starch) feel free to adjust this with whatever Asian seasoning you have. (Vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil or chili oil.
- Toss in strained and rinsed chlorella noodles.
- Garnish with scallions.
Chlorella Udon & Mushrooms
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Pack chlorella udon
- 8 Oz lions mane mushrooms
- 3 tablespoon Oyster mushroom sauce
- ¼ Cup slurry potato starch & water
- 2 Pcs scallions