This dish combines the crunchy texture of Air fried potatoes and the hearty comfort of vegetable curry.
Why you should try this!
If you are a big fan of the air fryer and comforting vegetable stew, this recipe is for you. This method is so easy and so forgiving, it is so hard to mess up. The combination of miso and coconut milk makes this dish truly flavorful and richly umami!
How to make Air fried Potato Curry
- Sear some veggies you have on hand. For this one we used fennel and eggplant.
- Sauté till soft and aromatic, you can see some nice browning on our fennel. This brings sweetness to the mix.
- Pour in coconut milk or veg stock, mix in miso till fully dissolved.
- While this is simmering, air fry some potatoes, seasoned well shaking halfway through the 20 minute cooking time.
- Serve potatoes above the curry and enjoy
- Feel free to season and flavor with whatever you have on hand.
Air Fried Potato Curry
- 1 Bulb fennel
- 1 Can chickpea
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Whole eggplant
- 16 Oz potatoes
- 2 tablespoon miso
- 1 Can coconut milk
- cut up aromatics and veggies. In a pan give it a good sear and sauté. Seasoning as you go.
- cut up potatoes, toss in olive oil, season well air fry for 20 minutes, shaking halfway through cooking.
- pour liquids to the pan, it may be coconut milk or veg stock, along with the chickpeas and miso. Mix thoroughly, till fully cooked.
- lay crispy air fried potatoes on top of your vegetable mixture. Do your final seasoning and garnish with whatever herb you got on hand